Celebrating North Worcestershire Calendar Winners
- Please state your name, company name and nature of your business.
Nicola Roke, Danton HR Ltd – HR Consultancy.
We help businesses attract, develop and retain the best people for their business.
- How long have you operated your business and how many people do you employ?
We have a blend of direct employees and several associate relationships with professionals in the local area and wider area. The company was established in 2015 and rebranded to Danton HR in 2015.
- What prompted you to locate your business in North Worcestershire?
We are local!
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
We are all so passionate about helping businesses grow and giving them the support to succeed. Businesses are people!
- What have been your professional highlights so far?
It’s actually the simple things – receiving a glowing recommendation from a client gives us a real kick, being told that we made a difference to a line manager’s and employee’s experience of a really difficult situation, seeing a manager grow in confidence and do an incredible job of leading their teams. At the same time, watching our own business develop and grow in line with our vision. We’re all excited for the future!
- How do you connect with your business community eg member of business groups, networking, professional associations etc?
We are members of NWBL, FSB, Worcester 1000, CIPD and CMI.
- What would you say to other business leaders thinking of relocating to North Worcestershire?
It’s a no brainer! There’s a wealth of support, knowledge, information and resources available to new and established businesses along with a thriving business community. There’s enormous investment in the local area and really is no better place to do business!
- Have you used the photographs taken for you as part of the Celebrating North Worcestershire competition for any of your own marketing?
Yes, we’ve used the photographs on our own website and in our brochures.
- Let us have any information that would enhance your case study and be of interest to other business leaders.
We have just launched a second business – The Business Learning Academy to help businesses gain the skills, knowledge and experience, through their people, to give them the competitive edge and develop their people. Employers are experiencing unprecedented challenges with attracting and retaining great people. The next phase of our growth plans is Danton Health and Safety, due to launch in October of this year.
Through Danton HR, Danton Resourcing, Danton Health and Safety and The Business Learning Academy, we are thrilled to be able to offer local businesses everything needed through the full employment lifecycle to attract, develop and retain the very best.
For more information see Nicola’s profile here